April, 12 2019
House of European History (Brussels)
A debate in Brussels, on “The Dangers of a Single Story on Europe – Youth Reflections”, part of a project co-funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by the same CRPE. Through this event, hosted by the House of European History in Brussels on Friday the 12th, we aim to empower representatives of youth to answer questions like:
- How many histories does Europe have?
- How do these narratives we tell ourselves shape the future of Europe?
- What happens when these multiple stories are reduced to ‘one single story’?
- How are these stories relevant for contemporary youth?
- How is this being used by populist, divisive movements by promoting their single & divisive story?